It’s Shout Out Loud Time with Hey, There’s a Dog on My Feet!
- What is it about? This is a high energy, interactive presentation that brings together storytelling, video & song for the purpose of showing children (of all ages) how much God loves them, and that no matter what happens, He is always right there with them.
- How much does it cost? There is no charge for this event. We offer it to you free of charge as part of our mission. All we ask is that we may have a book table before and after the presentation; and for schools, set up book orders beforehand. Sales from our books are what fund our mission – where, along with the events, we also gift books to all children in crisis.
- How long is it? The interactive presentation is 25 minutes long, and afterwards, it’s great for children to have time for “dog” inspired treats, getting their books signed and having conversations.
- How old is the audience? The audience age is varied. Kids from 4 and up enjoy and retain the message. (Even pre-teens – adults leave singing the song!)
- What do you need? The materials desired are: comfortable seating for children, Audio/visual capabilities (for video and music), at least 1 table (one for books, etc. and one for treats, if available), a microphone, and an announcer for start/finish.
- Why book this event? To reinforce your message to children(of all ages), of how much God loves them, and that no matter what happens, He is always right there with them.
Let’s pair up for a great event. Give us a shout!